Monday, January 28, 2013

How I Chose My Blog Name

     Well, I absolutely love summer. Always have, always will. Don't get me wrong, we can have a beautiful fall here in Nova Scotia, but I LIVE for summer!
     Also, my most favourite book when I was about 5 years old was a story called Summer Friends.
                                                                   
Yes, it's vintage and a little tattered.  (Pretty much sums me up, LOL.)  I wanted to be able to draw as well as the little girl in this story but that never happened. Still, something made me hang on to this  book for all these years. So my love of summer and this little book are what determined my blog's name!

1 comment:

Your comments are valued. I read every one of them. (In fact I often go back and reread them.) They really do make my day! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write to me.