Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Chocolate Fixes Everything

One day I picked up this little sign while out thrifting. Well actually it had another picture of roses or something, but I knew I had a more suitable photo. This picture was actually taken at my third birthday. I am the one second from the right. Not sure what I was howling about. Notice that everyone else seems pretty happy. Anyways, this sign pretty much sums up how I feel on this rainy day. "There's nothing wrong with me that a little chocolate won't cure!" 

2 comments:

  1. Love that cute sign!!! I totally agree with you, there is nothing Chocolate can't fix. I love chocolate. We had rain yesterday, today is beautiful, more rain tomorrow. I love rain
    have a great day
    deezie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Deezie!
    I normally don't mind rain but so far this month we've had over 4 inches. I think I am starting to rust! But the forecast for the weekend looks good. Now if I could just get these report cards finished I know I would feel better. Oh my, I am easily distracted when it's report card time, haha.
    Happy trails,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued. I read every one of them. (In fact I often go back and reread them.) They really do make my day! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write to me.