Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring Cleaning...I Wish!


Just doing a little "spring cleaning" and getting Betty all ready for summer # 4. NOT! Oh my, even though it is officially SPRING, winter still has us in its grip! We had a few centimetres of snow last night which was beautiful depressing to look at this morning. In November I would have liked the way it looked on the trees. However it is March 23rd and I am ready for spring and spring-like weather, not fluffy snow! But it only gets better...a big blizzard is supposed to hit Nova Scotia on Wednesday! I may not get camping until June at this rate...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth, I saw your comment on Suzan's blog just now and noticed you are from NS. I'm in NB and love to meet Canadian bloggers. I enjoyed looking at a few of your posts and love your cute little trailer and your cottage. I hope the storm wasn't too bad yesterday. We didn't get much snow but the wind sure blew it around! It's sunny and windy today. Have a great day! Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Pamela!
    Thank you for stopping by and leaving a compliment about my trailer. Luckily she's tucked away or she might have blown into the Northumberland Strait last night. Those winds were scary! We too are enjoying sunshine today but I was just out shoveling and it's still too cold and windy for me.
    Cheers,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued. I read every one of them. (In fact I often go back and reread them.) They really do make my day! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write to me.