Friday, December 30, 2016

Betty's Kitchen

Let me introduce you to Betty's kitchen...all 35 square feet of it!

This is the view as soon as you enter. Under the sink (out of view) is a small bar size fridge. That's my one and only drawer where I keep my cutlery and kitchen utencils. I replaced the chrome knob with a glass one on the drawer, but all the cabinets (and the stove) are original.



To the left side of the stove there is a small flip-up counter top. This little gem just about doubles the amount of available counter space!







And this is the view looking towards my dinette area. So far I have never actually cooked in here, just made a few sandwiches :)

1 comment:

Your comments are valued. I read every one of them. (In fact I often go back and reread them.) They really do make my day! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write to me.