Friday, March 22, 2013

Code Red!

The Perfect Accessory
"Code red, code red!" That's what I say when a fly gets in the cottage or my trailer. I know you're probably thinking I'm crazy, but I cannot stand house flies. And don't even get me started on mosquitoes, LOL. My motto is, "If it flies, it dies." It's not so much that I am afraid of getting bitten, it's more that I don't like the thought of them in my kitchen (around my food). Which is a real problem in the trailer 'cause the kitchen is the bedroom is the dining room is the living room...So that's why this cute fly swatter hangs right by the door where I can easily grab it and swat anything that gets in!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there
    I thought I was the only one who hated flies and mosquitos. Flies are so disgusting. Very cute red fly swatter. Mosquitos are so bad here by the water. I just purchased citronella incense for outside, hope it works.
    I have never even seen a red fly swatter :)
    happy day to you
    deezie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am blogging about flies when it's a blizzard outside. Maybe this year will be a good year and there won't be too many mosquitos to deal with. This red fly swatter is only one of the many in my collection. When I get back to the cottage I will have to take a picture of that :) . I always thought I might live on a lake, but we ended up with a cottage near the ocean instead. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) I came over from girl camp where I learned about your blog. Your post gave me a chuckle as I also will stop everything until the fly is gotten! Dislike the idea of them on my things. lol.

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jacqueline.
    Yes, what's that saying? "If you think you're too small to make a difference, think about a mosquito in a tent in the middle of the night." LOL Sometimes I am scanning through trailer pictures and I see where they have their door wide open. How can people do that? Oh my, maybe I am crazy!
    Happy trails,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valued. I read every one of them. (In fact I often go back and reread them.) They really do make my day! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write to me.