Thursday, April 18, 2013

What's In Your Closet?


Often members of Girl Camp Canada post links to campers that are for sale. As I was checking these out last week, I came across this picture. Look at all those shelves! Currently I have two shelves in my closet. One near the top with a clothes rod underneath, and another shelf near the bottom. Here's a picture taken from the magazine rack side of my dinette. It's a little hard to take pictures of the closet  because you cannot get far enough away from it.

                                                                                        

I don't have an inside closet picture of the clothes rod and shelf, but here's a picture of the bottom shelf



You can see the wheel-well underneath. You would almost think I had that shelf custom made to hold my 3-in-1 cooking center. It fits in there with barely an inch to spare! I'm contemplating adding two more shelves. I really don't need a clothes rod - it's not like I plan to take a ball-gown with me! But if I had two more shelves, would I just stash unneeded items there? Hmmmm. What's a girl to do?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued. I read every one of them. (In fact I often go back and reread them.) They really do make my day! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write to me.