Saturday, February 23, 2013

Eye Chart Art


Here's a quick and easy craft to make. Just in case you need to test your eyes, make your very own eye chart! Go to http://www.eyechartmaker.com/ and type in your message. (I like to have a saying with 28 characters, otherwise it will add random letters at the end to fill it up to the maximum of 28.) Mine says "Happiness is a 69 vintage trailer". Then just print it off on scrapbook paper and frame it. My frame was purchased at the local thrift store and I gave it a couple of coats of Blue Ocean Mist by Krylon. Easy peasy!                                                                                   
                   

 

2 comments:

  1. oh my stairs! Where do I begin? I LUV your creativeness in your trailer!
    >^..^<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Grace! The hardest part of this was getting a screw through that wallboard, haha.

      Delete

Your comments are valued. I read every one of them. (In fact I often go back and reread them.) They really do make my day! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write to me.