Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Flip-Flop Inn

Today I would like to introduce you to our little cottage. I say little, but as those real estate ads say, "It lives larger than it looks!" That would be due to our extensive collection of decks. I have them all named, a fact which annoys my family to no end. But seriously, you cannot say "it's on the deck" when there are 5 very distinct decks, LOL. So, for all guests (and family members), the deck names are as follows: Roadside, Ocean View, Lido, Breezeway, and Grilling. I can barely wait for summer to arrive!

                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued. I read every one of them. (In fact I often go back and reread them.) They really do make my day! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write to me.