Saturday, February 09, 2013

The Great Cover-Up

A few years ago I bought this vintage radio at a local second hand shop. It sat in the garage until I started to pull things together to decorate my  trailer. First, I had to give it a good cleaning. I really loved its red colour,  but it had a giant chip out of the front right corner. It also had a crack on the top. Maybe I should have left it in the store, but like I said, I was in love with that gorgeous red colour! So, to disguise those blemishes I topped it with a napkin and put a candle in front of the big chip. Wish I could figure out a way to convert it to an iPod docking station, LOL. That little chair is really a candle holder but I filled the  cup with beach glass from my favourite beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are valued. I read every one of them. (In fact I often go back and reread them.) They really do make my day! Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to write to me.